RacePak IQ3s Street Dash
The RacePak IQ3s Display Dash can be utilized with MS3-Pro, all MSPNP Gen 2 and MSPNP Pro model, MS3, MS2 and MicroSquirt to provide a compact, fully programmable LCD digital dash for use in a variety of motorsports. Optional CAN Interface mating connector cable makes extending the 2-wires to the ECU a snap! More than a digital dash, the IQ3s is a complete replacement for your factory dash cluster, providing visuals for standard road functions such as speed, turn signals, fuel level, high beam, parking brake, time, odometer, trip and much more.
Information can be displayed on four user-programmable dash pages, and the IQ3s also features four internal warning lights, internal progressive shift light, along with external warning light and fan outputs. With our CAN interface, you can run this dash without any additional V-Net sensors in many applications. The V-Net can gather as many as 20 sensor readings from your engine management.
- Display standard road functions
- Display up to 28 inputs via 4 pages
- Blue backlight
- Gear Indicator
- Eight user defined alarms
- User defined 5 character sensor input names
- User defined shift light output
- Shielded, low luster display for sunlight viewing
- Metric and English capable
- CAN-based and OBD2 compatible
- Connect to any Racepak’s V-Net data loggers
- Optional GPS module for speed
7.25” (L) x 4.000” (W) x 1.125” (deep)
(18.41cm x 10.16cm x 5.39cm)
The DataLink II software allows easy programming of many features, including progressive shift lights, eight warning lights and all input.
A single V-Net cable is routed to the rear of the dash, providing power and access to all sensor information transmitted to the ECU. Up to 24 different sensor inputs may be displayed on a total of four programmable pages. The blue backlight provides excellent viewing for both daylight and nighttime usage, while the low luster display screen provides excellent protection against scratches.
What’s in the box?
- IQ3s Dash
- Wiring harness with 2 programming buttons
- 1 oil pressure sensor
- 2 fluid temperature sensors
- USB cable
- Racepak Datalink II software