Dominator EFI Vehicle Management Systems
Engine Controls Module, Dominator EFI Vehicle Management System, Each
Manufacturer’s Part Number:554-114
Part Type:Engine Management Systems
Product Line:Holley Dominator EFI Vehicle Management Systems
Notes:Please see the “charts and guides” tab for a complete guide for building a Holley EFI system.
In-Store Pickup:Choose In-store pick-up (OH, NV, GA, TX) on our web site.
Holley Dominator EFI vehicle management systems are intended for all engine applications, from street to high-end racing. They have nearly unlimited capabilities to control any power adder, input, or output that you can throw at them.
* 12 sequentially driven 8:2 peak and hold injector drivers capable of driving up to 24 low or high-impedance injectors
* 12-channel distributorless ignition outputs capable of directly driving smart ignition coils or Holley DIS coils
* Plug-and-play control of factory GM 24x and 58x LSX engines
* Integrated electronic transmission control–currently can control GM 4L60E and 4L80E
* Integrated dual channel wideband oxygen sensor controls, work with NTK or Bosch sensors
* Integrated drive by wire throttle body control, can control two drive by wire throttle bodies
* 4-stage progressive nitrous oxide controller
* Turbo boost control
* Integrated water/methanol injection control
* Integrated data acquisition and control allowed with massive amount of programmable inputs and outputs
* Internal data logging standard with a huge 2 GB of memory
* Self-tuning fuel table strategy greatly simplifies tuning process
* Store and change between four calibrations
* Individual cylinder fuel and spark control allows you to unlock your engine’s potential